Is there a build that includes constants introduced in OSX Lion?

Ilya Kulakov

Feb 5, 2012, 3:28:30 AM2/5/12
to f-sc...@googlegroups.com
I found that constants like NSWeekOfMonthCalendarUnit or NSWeekOfYearCalendarUnit are not defined in last available version of F-Script.

Philippe Mougin

Feb 8, 2012, 12:22:53 PM2/8/12
to F-Script
They aren't there yet. In the meantime you can define them yourself
(e.g., create a utility class with class methods that return these
constants) or use their numeric value directly.

Philippe

Ken Ferry

Apr 21, 2012, 1:13:09 AM4/21/12
to f-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hm, I thought F-Script was using bridge support?

I see those constants in Foundation's bridge support file..

-Ken

Philippe Mougin

Apr 21, 2012, 8:25:14 AM4/21/12
to f-sc...@googlegroups.com

Le 21 avr. 2012 à 07:13, Ken Ferry a écrit :

> Hm, I thought F-Script was using bridge support?

It does, but not dynamically.

Philippe