Trying to print

Ali Demirtas

Feb 12, 2015, 10:46:00 AM2/12/15
to f-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have managed to find the location of a document, I am trying to use f-script to print this in the printer. I prefer to use last used printer and last used settings but I just can't to print the attachement.

Here's the code:

tell application "Daylite"

eval "

person := selectedObjects lastObject.

predicate := NSPredicate predicateWithFormat:'displayName = \"Scan TV Licence \"'.

attachments := person fileAttachments.

filteredAttachment := (attachments filteredArrayUsingPredicate:predicate) lastObject.

filteredAttachment retrieveAttachmentWithDelegate:nil error:nil.

localLocation := filteredAttachment cachedURL.

localLocation.

"

end tell

localLocation. returns the location for the document 'scan tv licence'. but i just can't seem to get the print command to work.

print: 'localLocation'.

Doesn't seem to work at all.

Can anybody assist me?

Many Thanks.