More measurements from Taiwan!

ezkcdude

Jun 8, 2007, 3:12:59 PM6/8/07
to EZDAC Builders
Hao-Wu from Taiwan built the ezdac just within the last couple of
days. I've posted a picture he sent me of the build on my webpage, and
also created a page for his measurements, if you guys are interested.
I think the measurements look pretty good. Here is a link:
"http://www2.kumc.edu/students/ezamir/DIY/builders/haowu/1794.htm"

f919...@ntu.edu.tw

Jun 11, 2007, 6:03:35 AM6/11/07
to EZDAC Builders
Hi!

I just measure the output voltage of PCM1794 ezDAC will the
oscilloscope,
R27,28,33,24 are 1.5K Ohms
R25,26,31,32 are 100 Ohms
and R23,24,29,30 are 25 Ohms

The result is about 4.9V "peak to peak", which means it is about 1.7V
RMS.
The value is lower than my soundcards analog output:
Prodigy 7.1XT: 5.9V peak-to-peak
X-fi extremmusic: 6.6V peak-to-peak

However, this value is comparable to standard stationary CD players
output which is 2V RMS/ 5V ptp