Intervention is what i need.

Alice Martin

Feb 24, 2023, 1:48:11 AM2/24/23
Intervention is what i need.
My name is Alice Martin.
I am 22 years old girl an orphan. My parents have died, but I have in a bank here about ($ 10,500,000.00 United States dollars) ten million five hundred thousand US dollars which I inherited from my late father, Joseph Martin.
All the necessary documents concerning this fund are intact.

I want to Invest the fund in your country with your consent, advice and help.
Secondly, on your full acceptance to work with me regarding this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by replying back to me so that I will furnish you with the necessary information and the details on how to proceed further. I am ready to offer 20% of the total amount of the money to you on the final transfer of the money to your bank account.
Waiting for your urgent response.

My best regards to you and your family.
I need your guidance.
Best regards.