Making drawer menu accesseble to switch and to keyboard users-

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

test...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年5月15日 上午9:39:402021/5/15
收件者:Eyes-free Programming and development
Hello,

I have used the drawer menu template from Android Studio to develop an app. Now I recognize that i can not open the drawer menu using a switch or a keyboared.

So far, however, I have not found out how the drawer menu was programmed. Can you please tell me in which file I can find the button to open the drawer menu?

I assume that the button must be made focusable.

Maybe it would be useful if the developers of Google would make the drawer menu also accessible for people who are dependent on switches and not only for screen reader users. Apparently the button already has a contentDescription.

It is about this project  https://github.com/petra1/AccessibilityDemo.

Best regards

Petra Ritter

Petra Zugang

未讀,
2021年5月15日 上午11:12:142021/5/15
收件者:eyes-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

It seems that the drawer menu work for switch users but keyboard only users don't see the keyboard focus so that they go lost.

Petra

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄