improved accessibility of telegram for android

Саша Козловский

Jan 8, 2020, 9:41:44 PM1/8/20
to eyes...@googlegroups.com, eyes-f...@googlegroups.com, prog...@freelists.org
Hello everybody. As i wrote before,i created pull request with my
improvements of accessibility for android,so in the commit,which was in
31/12/2019 was ignored by developers of telegram. I asked in commentary
to this commit,why it was ignored,and haven't any reply. However in the
next commit
https://github.com/DrKLO/Telegram/commit/1eea3ab6f7fa8ff5b90282a2bb0e919aabea7d35
i noticed,that my pull request was partially merged and in version,which
i installed from google play,two accessibility problems,which i solved
in my pull request,was fixed so if your pull requests ignore by
developers,in my opinion you should ask of developers,why they ignore
your pull requests and they probably will pay attention on your pull
requests.