Firmware update file for X2 cards

HM Pho

Feb 27, 2017, 9:39:58 PM2/27/17
to Eye-Fi Config Discussion
Since eyefi disconnected the servers and support for the X2 cards I am unable to update the firmware on my X2 Connect and X2 Pro cards.  Has anyone found a way to update the firmware on these cards without the eyefi servers.  Maybe someone captured the update file,  I'm looking for version 5.2010 or 5.2011.  Any help would be appreciated.  The X2 utility they released does not perform firmware updates.

Thanks.

Dave Hansen

Feb 28, 2017, 7:52:06 PM2/28/17
to eyefi-conf...@googlegroups.com
If I remember correctly, each firmware file is uniquely associated with
a *single* card. There's an encrypyed? blob at the beginning, and the
blob differs for each card.