eye-fi linux compatibility

doki_pen

Dec 31, 2011, 9:06:32 PM12/31/11
to Eye-Fi Config Discussion
I have only linux at home. I was thinking of purchasing the eye-fi to
make it easier for my wife to get photos off of her camara. It always
seem to be something that aggravates here, hooking it up to the usb,
mounting it and copying photos off. Will she be able to easily
transfer photos from the eye-fi to the Linux PC? I don't mind writing
some code to facilitate the process, as long as I can get it done in a
few hours.

Ryan Jennings

Dec 31, 2011, 9:09:27 PM12/31/11
to eyefi-conf...@googlegroups.com
Check this out.

http://dave-hansen.blogspot.com/

I have it working on linux without much trouble.  It grabs pics from the card and puts them in a directory on linux.