Upload data to Eye-Fi card?

prodigy7

Jul 31, 2011, 8:10:34 AM7/31/11
to Eye-Fi Config Discussion
Hi there,

currently I'm looking for a solution, how I can comfortably upload/
change mp3 files on my car radio. Now, there are many car radios with
sd card slot or usb for card reader so that's my idea, upload files to
the card.
The question now (i found no informations about it): Is it also
possible, upload files to the card or browser files on the card?
(e.g.: for deleting)
Thx for hints!

p7

Dave Hansen

Aug 4, 2011, 11:36:35 AM8/4/11
to eyefi-conf...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 05:10 -0700, prodigy7 wrote:
> The question now (i found no informations about it): Is it also
> possible, upload files to the card or browser files on the card?

It's not possible unless someone figures out how to hack the firmware.

-- Dave