Authentication with PEAP/MSCHAP possible?

jnweiger

Jan 25, 2011, 6:35:07 AM1/25/11
to Eye-Fi Config Discussion
My company network does not use an 'Anonymous Identitiy' password.
Instead configure this to connect my laptop to the wirless network:

- Security: WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: PEAP
- Inner Auth: MSCHAPv2
- Username: jw
- Password: **********

Is it possible to use this network with Eye-Fi?

Dave Hansen

Jan 25, 2011, 10:20:44 AM1/25/11
to eyefi-conf...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 03:35 -0800, jnweiger wrote:
> Is it possible to use this network with Eye-Fi?

It's best to ask them yourself, but I don't think so.

-- Dave

jnweiger

Jan 25, 2011, 12:31:28 PM1/25/11
to Eye-Fi Config Discussion
Hmm, I'd assume there is no support for it, if you did not encouter
any hints.

I'll check with eye-fi support.
Thanks JW-

jnweiger

Jan 26, 2011, 8:40:33 AM1/26/11
to Eye-Fi Config Discussion
German Eye-FI support confirms my fears. I paraphrase in English: Your
desired use ('Vorgehensweise') is beyond the intended functionality of
the cards. WPA/WPA2 Enterprise is not supported.