Fwd: Flucard Pro

Tyler MacDonald

Aug 19, 2011, 1:04:54 PM8/19/11
to eyefi-conf...@googlegroups.com
There was some discussion on this list about not being able to order a flucard to the USA. I've sent their support email a few messages and trolled their facebook page and it looks like we might be able to get our flucards. If any of you want one, here's three email addresses you can contact to reach a human that might be able to help.

    - Tyler

Aug 19, 2011, 1:15:10 PM8/19/11
On 08/19/2011 12:04 PM, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
> There was some discussion on this list about not being able to order a
> flucard to the USA. I've sent their support email a few messages and
> trolled their facebook page and it looks like we might be able to get
> our flucards. If any of you want one, here's three email addresses you
> can contact to reach a human that might be able to help.
>
> - Tyler

I bought one - had it shipped here - no time to play with it yet.. The shopping cart wasn't working
when I first tried..

Karl Schmidt EMail Ka...@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc. WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049 FAX (785) 841-0434

Prosperity is the best protector of principle. -- Mark Twain

Dave Hansen

Aug 19, 2011, 1:17:55 PM8/19/11
On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 12:15 -0500, Karl Schmidt wrote:
> I bought one - had it shipped here - no time to play with it yet.. The
> shopping cart wasn't working
> when I first tried..

It does look fairly easy to get control over it. Let me know if you
need any ideas. :)