[e y e D a n c e] Snowy State Street

Nataraj Hauser

Jan 29, 2013, 7:21:05 PM1/29/13
to eyed...@googlegroups.com
[Whoops, forgot to send this on yesterday!]

I spent the day at the annual International Folk Fair today as is my habit. It is a treat of visual eye candy everywhere you look. The attendees are multi-culti as is the very nature of the event. It reminds me that Madison in not plain vanilla. I have a bunch of pics to share, but they are going to have to wait.

It snowed today, and while I was out and about on State Street, I shot this and liked it enough to share.

DS3_8234_BW.jpg

Enjoy!

--
Posted By Blogger to e y e D a n c e at 1/27/2013 07:09:00 PM