[Eye on the Baby (and Toddler and Preschooler)] Outtathere

becca

Jun 7, 2011, 3:12:01 PM6/7/11
to eye-on-...@googlegroups.com

We are done and on our way out. Ben was super of course. His mamma will be humbly accepting Ninny of the Year Award for getting Ben a "special treat" of candy covered sesame seeds which were actually covered in CHOCOLATE somewhere under there when the tech gave her clear instructions not to let Ben have caffeine. Yeah. Great. So hopefully that doesn't muck up the results too badly because this is NOT a test we want to repeat any time soon. Make that ever.

Well, all that caffeine is sure making the kids hyper...

--
Posted By becca to Eye on the Baby (and Toddler and Preschooler) at 6/07/2011 01:51:00 PM