New Demo, Updated Runtime

mca

Feb 9, 2008, 4:39:29 PM2/9/08
to exyus
I posted a new demo at the home site this weekend called ZipCheck:
http://exyus.com/xcs/zipcheck/client

This shows off how to use exyus to write scalable HTTP/REST apps that
offer immediate feedback to HTML client apps *without* using AJAX or
other pipeline services. It also shows how to use "image/png" as your
default content-type with other types (XML, JSON, HTML) as alternate
types.

I also updated the runtime this week. cleaned up some cookie-handling
code that prevented caching on the client. Also switched XML document
support from XPathDocument to XMLNodeSet. This allows additional
transformation options at runtime with just a slight speed cost.

I'll proly post an article on the ZipCheck demo in the next few days.