Machine IQ

Stuart LaForge

Sep 6, 2022, 5:41:28 PM9/6/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com
This is the 5th attempt to post this link to the group. Why is Google censoring this link?
https://lifearchitect.ai/iq-testing-ai/

Stuart LaForge

Telmo Menezes

Sep 7, 2022, 12:50:08 AM9/7/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com
I bet that a combination of two things tripped the spam filter:

* The obscure domain lifearquitect.ai
* The term "IQ testing" (I bet that phony free IQ tests are used to entice people to subscribe to newsletters, buy stuff, etc.)

Companies like Google run mostly with algorithms with nobody at the wheel. The same thing that happened to email (it became impossible to host your own server) is now happening to the web (it is becoming impossible to host your own site). The non-corporate Internet is dying.

Telmo