Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
extropolis
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
As Fears of A.I. Catastrophe Magnify, Washington Stirs, but Mostly Slumbers
3 views
Skip to first unread message
John Clark
unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 10:07:56 AM
Sep 13
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to ExI Chat, extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Explore this gift article from The New York Times. You can read it for free without a subscription.
As Fears of A.I. Catastrophe Magnify, Washington Stirs, but Mostly Slumbers
President Trump has been at the forefront of the “what-me-worry?” crowd, refusing to engage on how to balance the risks and rewards of A.I.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/09/13/us/politics/ai-catastrophe-fears-washington.html?unlocked_article_code=1.A1E.IcDp.A19Wf-9dpwqu&smid=em-share
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages