Robert Kennedy Junior: was Bird Flu

John Clark

May 8, 2024, 7:46:23 AMMay 8
to extro...@googlegroups.com
There is more evidence of the good deeds Robert Kennedy Junior may accomplish in the November election, not only will he cause the lunatic vote to be split between Trump and Kennedy, there's also evidence he could be instrumental in kicking Ted Cruz out of the Senate. Although Kennedy voters would prefer Trump over Biden, a recent poll of Texas independent voters indicated they would prefer any Democratic  senatorial candidate over Ted Cruz who is on the ballot for reelection in November. And it seems probable that with Kennedy on the ballot the number of independent voters who decide to take the trouble to vote will significantly increase.

If that revolting prick, Ted Cruz, is kicked out of the Senate in November a little of the sting of a Trump victory and becoming the most powerful human being on Earth during the Singularity would be reduced. It would be a very small reduction in the existential dread a second Trump presidency would cause me to feel, but it would be greater than zero.
John K Clark

On Sat, Apr 27, 2024 at 6:36 PM John Clark <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 11:13 PM Stuart LaForge <stuart....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>That reminds me of vaccine denier Robert F. Kennedy Jr and his third party bid for the presidency. Because of our Electoral College system, a third-party candidate has zero chance of actually becoming president, but he can influence the outcome of the election. The conventional wisdom is that Kennedy's candidacy will help Trump but I'm not so sure about that because previously Trump had an ironclad hold on the lunatic vote, but now Trump will have to split it with Kennedy.

I don't know if that was an intentional joke but your idea of Kennedy splitting the lunatic vote is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. :)

Soon after I wrote that I read a poll that indicated that if it was a two-man race 47% of Kennedy supporters would vote for Trump and only 29% would vote for Biden. He really is splitting the lunatic vote, and Trump seems to have noticed and he doesn't like it:

John K Clark