China’s Top Spy Chief Warns A.I. Is a Threat to Party Rule
3 views
Skip to first unread message
John Clark
unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 2:10:41 PMSep 14
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to ExI Chat, extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Explore this gift article from The New York Times. You can read it for free without a subscription.
China’s Top Spy Chief Warns A.I. Is a Threat to Party Rule
Even as Beijing urges the United States not to hype the dangers of A.I., its own spy chief is framing the technology as a threat to the Communist Party’s security.