Google censorship

Stuart LaForge

Sep 3, 2022, 11:49:40 AM9/3/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com
Here is a screenshot of a website that for whatever reason Google won't let me post an actual link to. I even tried to email it directly to John Clark, and Google told me John's mailbox was full. I don't get it, but I am upset and will not be silenced!

Stuart LaForge
image.png

John Clark

Sep 3, 2022, 11:57:14 AM9/3/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Sep 3, 2022 at 11:49 AM Stuart LaForge <stuart....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is a screenshot of a website that for whatever reason Google won't let me post an actual link to. I even tried to email it directly to John Clark, and Google told me John's mailbox was full. I don't get it,

I don't get it either, it's weird.

John K Clark

Stuart LaForge

Sep 3, 2022, 12:49:10 PM9/3/22
to extropolis
Hey John,

Could you please try to post a link to the site also? It is relevant to the discussion about AI intelligence. Especially with regard to references to parrot, elephant, and chimpanzee intelligence made by Lawrence and Bill Wallace.

Thanks,
Stuart LaForge

John Clark

Sep 3, 2022, 12:58:24 PM9/3/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 8:57:14 AM UTC-7 johnk...@gmail.com wrote:
On Sat, Sep 3, 2022 at 11:49 AM Stuart LaForge <stuart....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is a screenshot of a website that for whatever reason Google won't let me post an actual link to. I even tried to email it directly to John Clark, and Google told me John's mailbox was full. I don't get it,

I don't get it either, it's weird.

John K Clark

John Clark

Sep 3, 2022, 1:02:06 PM9/3/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com
It seems to work OK.

John K Clark

Giulio Prisco

Sep 4, 2022, 1:06:35 AM9/4/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com

John Clark

Sep 4, 2022, 6:15:30 AM9/4/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Sep 4, 2022 at 1:06 AM Giulio Prisco <giu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did this come through?

https://lifearchitect.ai/iq-testing-ai/

Yes it seems to work fine.

John K Clark

Terren Suydam

Sep 6, 2022, 5:42:07 PM9/6/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com
Well, to further the conspiracy - when I click the link John posted, I get the following message. But when I copy the URL manually into my browser it works fine. So Google definitely has some sort of problem with that link, for no obvious reason. Whether that's a malicious intent or just some odd problem, who knows. I don't understand what motivation they'd have for doing that on purpose.

Terren

image.png

Stuart LaForge

Sep 6, 2022, 8:00:40 PM9/6/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the validation that I am neither crazy nor inept at posting on a mailing list. Lol. Well whatever happened, my two posts from Saturday finally got distributed at 2:38PM today, two days late. I would not ascribe to conspiracy what one individual with sufficient admin rights could accomplish. Maybe somebody wanted to make sure a stock sale went through before the news got out. Whatever it was, it was kind of weird.

Stuart LaForge

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "extropolis" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/extropolis/CAMy3ZA-aWFZw5RVtZNe%3DzM1fX52e3jKrJ34-6AoUJVDSWh5%3DsQ%40mail.gmail.com.

John Clark

Sep 6, 2022, 9:58:27 PM9/6/22
to extro...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 8:00 PM Stuart LaForge <stuart....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the validation that I am neither crazy nor inept at posting on a mailing list. Lol. Well whatever happened, my two posts from Saturday finally got distributed at 2:38PM today, two days late. I would not ascribe to conspiracy what one individual with sufficient admin rights could accomplish. Maybe somebody wanted to make sure a stock sale went through before the news got out. Whatever it was, it was kind of weird.

Hi Stuart

Today I did get an automated message from Google saying  they had several messages sent to the list by you that they suspected of being spam and asked me if I  wanted to send then through. I then marked the box saying they were NOT spam and they went through. I have no clue what that was all about because they sure didn't look like spam to me! And I don't think you're crazy or inept either, but it sure was kind of weird.

John K Clark