Documentation

Daniel Silva

Nov 2, 2017, 12:57:36 PM11/2/17
to Extensive Testing Users
Is there any way to get the documentation? It's unavailable for several days.

Thanks!

Denis MACHARD

Nov 2, 2017, 2:07:31 PM11/2/17
to Daniel Silva, Extensive Testing Users
Hi,

Unavailable because I was updating server and it's done :)

The documentation is here: https://documentations.extensivetesting.org/docs and also in github https://github.com/dmachard/extensive-testing-docs

Best Regards,
Denis

--
If you like this project and you want to sponsor me then I am accepting donations :) via PayPal. The money received will be used to cover web site costs, domain name reservation and more;).
---