Re: Always getting error running tests - Generic ERR_TE_500

Message has been deleted

Daniel Silva

Oct 10, 2017, 10:39:36 AM10/10/17
to Extensive Testing Users

terça-feira, 10 de Outubro de 2017 às 15:37:24 UTC+1, Daniel Silva escreveu:
Test

Denis MACHARD

Oct 10, 2017, 10:50:19 AM10/10/17
to Daniel Silva, Extensive Testing Users
Hi,

You should have more details with the error message ERR_TE_500? don't you ?
You are running the server in which OS version ?

Denis

--
If you like this project and you want to sponsor me then I am accepting donations :) via PayPal. The money received will be used to cover web site costs, domain name reservation and more;).
---

Daniel Silva

Oct 10, 2017, 10:52:20 AM10/10/17
to Denis MACHARD, Extensive Testing Users
Hi. I'm getting problems writing on the forum. I'm using CentOS 7 for server and Windows 10 for client.

My original message:

After finishing the setup and configuration of Extensive Testing, when I run any test I get the error ERR_TE_500 on the client and on the server I have the following error:

ERROR: Task -> run: unknown return code: received 13

I'm using the assistant to log a simple message...

You should have more details with the error message ERR_TE_500? don't you ?
You are running the server in which OS version ?

Denis
On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Daniel Silva <dani.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

terça-feira, 10 de Outubro de 2017 às 15:37:24 UTC+1, Daniel Silva escreveu:
Test

--
If you like this project and you want to sponsor me then I am accepting donations :) via PayPal. The money received will be used to cover web site costs, domain name reservation and more;).
---

Cumprimentos / Regards:

Daniel Duarte da Silva

Daniel Silva

Oct 10, 2017, 10:55:28 AM10/10/17
to Denis MACHARD, Extensive Testing Users
The complete error: ERR_TE_500: SUT adapter v1100 is not applicable

Denis MACHARD

Oct 10, 2017, 10:55:32 AM10/10/17
to Daniel Silva, Extensive Testing Users
Perhaps something was not ok during the installation, can you provide the installation file log ? (install.log)

Daniel Silva

Oct 10, 2017, 11:27:36 AM10/10/17
to Denis MACHARD, Extensive Testing Users
Uninstalled and installed again and same error. For the console installation no errors, I will send you the complete install.log.

Daniel Silva

Oct 10, 2017, 11:53:30 AM10/10/17
to Denis MACHARD, Extensive Testing Users
I send you the log
install.log

Daniel Silva

Oct 11, 2017, 5:23:50 AM10/11/17
to Denis MACHARD, Extensive Testing Users
Hello,

I already made a new installation as user root anf giving full permissions on /opt folder (where I installed Extensive Testing) but I get always the same error. Maybe I doing something wrong?

Server:

CentOS 7
Installation as root on /opt
Server is up and running, tested with web access and everything seems ok

Client:

Windows 10
Using portable version, I can connect to the server
Using admin user

Agent:

Running on my Client machine (Windows 10) portable version
I registered a new "command" agent and I can see it on server (web page of agents on the web management tool)

Used the assistant to create a basic test, to log a message. Error: ERR_TE_500: SUT adapter v1100 is not applicable. On the server side: ERROR: Task -> run:unknown code received: 13

I need to configure something on the client? Something that I still don't understood is where I can define the machine (agent) where I want to run the tests. If I have several agents, and if by example I want to run open a browser on the machine X where I choose it? I need a client installed at each machine where I will run tests?

Many thanks!

Daniel Silva

Oct 11, 2017, 6:03:59 AM10/11/17
to Denis MACHARD, Extensive Testing Users
Finally it works!! I commented SNMP import on __init__.py