Ubuntu support

speak...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2016, 6:32:18 AM2/9/16
to Extensive Testing Users
Hi,

I have downloaded Extensive Testing framework, but when i try to install on Ubuntu 12.04 it states it only Supports RHEL and CentOS.

Can anyone let me know does it works on Ubuntu? what modifications are required to make it compatible on Ubuntu

Regards
Yogesh

Denis MACHARD

Feb 11, 2016, 3:49:16 AM2/11/16
to Extensive Testing Users, speak...@gmail.com
Hi,

To install on ubuntu, please to read the script custom.sh  and apply all actions manually (and run all commands according to your system)
Time is missing on my side to integrate the framework on ubuntu.

BR,
Denis

yogi

Feb 11, 2016, 7:39:39 AM2/11/16
to Denis MACHARD, Extensive Testing Users
Thanks for your reply.

Will update the script and submit back to you.

Regards
Yogesh

marinac...@zootecnista.com.br

Feb 14, 2016, 8:30:50 PM2/14/16
to Extensive Testing Users, d.ma...@gmail.com, speak...@gmail.com
Please update your script here so we can reuse it as well.

Thanks

johnyg...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 4:59:32 AM10/10/17
to Extensive Testing Users
Were you able to install it on ubuntu ?

I am getting the following error.

    Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/cx_Freeze/initscripts/__startup__.py", line 14, in run

File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/cx_Freeze/initscripts/Console.py", line 26, in run

File "../../Main.py", line 94, in <module>

File "/root/Desktop/app-client/Libs/QtHelper.py", line 38, in <module>

ImportError: No module named PyQt5.QtGui

I already have PythonQT 5 installed. Installed Python version on my machine is Python 2.7.13

Denis MACHARD

Oct 10, 2017, 9:53:04 AM10/10/17
to johnyg...@gmail.com, Extensive Testing Users
Hi,

Can you try with PyQT 4 and python 2.7 ?

BR,
Denis

--
If you like this project and you want to sponsor me then I am accepting donations :) via PayPal. The money received will be used to cover web site costs, domain name reservation and more;).
---