Drupal Toolkit and OAI-PMH

berken

Mar 5, 2010, 5:54:50 AM3/5/10
to The eXtensible Catalog
Hi -

We have installed MST and the drupal toolkit.

I try to configure a repository in XC Drupal toolkit in order to
harvest the records.
When it tries to validate the repository, drupal returns a message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /opt/vtls/
virtua/apache/htdocs/drupal-6.15/sites/all/modules/xc/oaiharvester/
omeka/lib/OaiPmh/Response.php on line 93

Any idea on how we can fix this ?
Thank you.
Ben

Király Péter

Mar 5, 2010, 8:04:58 AM3/5/10
to extensibl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benoit!

It seems, that the CURL methods on your PHP installation are not
enabled. Please see this pages about how to enable these funtions
in your machine:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.curl.php
If you are still having this problem, please let me know, and I'll modify
the code, to use an alternative method in absence of CURL.

P�ter

berken

Mar 9, 2010, 5:01:38 AM3/9/10
to The eXtensible Catalog
Thank you
We'll fix it here and I'll let you know if we have antoher problem.
Regards,
Benoit