How can I use osc_101.xtm ?

George

Aug 3, 2022, 11:53:28 PM8/3/22
to Extempore
Hi all
 I have run osc_101.xtm and fiddled with it a bit. However I haven't seen any examples of someone using OSC controls in extempore to actually modify the sound playing or something like that.
Although there are a couple of instances where students at the LENS Class of 2021 Concert were doing something with OSC messages but I couldn't work out just what it was. LENS 2021

I wonder if someone could give me some ideas/examples of how to use it. I have the Protokol app on my phone but have yet to do something with it!

Regards
George

PS.  Not much activity on this group lately. I guess everyone is busy with other things.
George