An error in Quickstart page ?

geor...@bigpond.net.au

Jun 7, 2021, 9:49:11 PM6/7/21
to Extempore
Ben
I suspect that the MacBook Pro Speakers device in this example
 is device 5 not device 3.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 11.44.36 am.png
Looks like that to me anyhow .

Regards
George

Ben Swift

Jun 8, 2021, 1:20:30 AM6/8/21
to extemp...@googlegroups.com, geor...@bigpond.net.au
Hi George

Ah, ok - I've just pushed a fix.

Sorry about the radio silence in the last couple of weeks. I fell down
the stairs (clumsy me!) and broke my elbow a couple of weeks ago.
Pretty sore, but I'm on the mend.

Cheers,
Ben

George Wright

Jun 8, 2021, 1:51:18 AM6/8/21
to extemp...@googlegroups.com
Ben
Sorry to hear about the fall. Get ell soon.
Just like Dan Andrews ! He broke his back and not back in the seat yet.
Hope your family all well.
Regards
George

George Wright