Ext5 Question

Steve Schreiner

Jun 22, 2014, 10:31:58 PM6/22/14
to extdire...@googlegroups.com
Do you have an extjs 5 version of the Simple project with Spring and ExtDirectSpring?

If not, where would I add the script for ext direct in the ext5 index.html file?

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<head>

    <title>MyApp</title>

    <!-- The line below must be kept intact for Sencha Cmd to build your application -->
    <script id="microloader" type="text/javascript" src="bootstrap.js"></script>

    <script src="api.js"></script>

</head>

ralph

Jun 22, 2014, 11:09:23 PM6/22/14
to extdire...@googlegroups.com
I started working on an example here: https://github.com/ralscha/archetypes/tree/extjs5/eds-starter-simple-app
I added the link to api.js in the app.json file below the app.js reference. Not sure if that is the correct way to do it but it does work in the example.

"js": [
        {
            "path": "app.js",
            "bundle": true
        },
        {
            "path": "api.js",
            "remote": true
        }
    ],

Steve Schreiner

Jun 23, 2014, 12:04:15 AM6/23/14
to extdire...@googlegroups.com
What cmd would I run to use that new archetype?

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeArtifactId=eds-starter-simple-archetype -DarchetypeGroupId=ch.rasc -DarchetypeVersion=1.1.5 -DarchetypeRepository=http://repository.rasc.ch  -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=mynewapp -Dversion=0.0.1

-- The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete or destroy the material/information.

Ralph Schaer

Jun 23, 2014, 12:11:37 AM6/23/14
to extdire...@googlegroups.com
Sorry. No archetype right now. There are a few things that do not work right now. For example the RowEditor and the Polling Chart. Have to fix these issues first before I can create a new archetype.

Steve Schreiner

Jun 23, 2014, 9:22:17 AM6/23/14
to extdire...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ralph, looking forward to it!

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:11 AM, Ralph Schaer <ralph...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry. No archetype right now. There are a few things that do not work right now. For example the RowEditor and the Polling Chart. Have to fix these issues first before I can create a new archetype.

Steve Schreiner

Jun 24, 2014, 1:36:39 PM6/24/14
to extdire...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to be a bother, but do you have an estimate of when you might have the ext5 simple archetype fully running and available?  Thanks

Ralph Schaer

Jun 25, 2014, 1:17:42 AM6/25/14
to extdire...@googlegroups.com
I just updated the code in the https://github.com/ralscha/archetypes/tree/extjs5/eds-starter-simple-app repository. The roweditor now works. The only thing that does not work is the chart. Not sure if there is a bug in my code or in extjs, because with the latest extjs nightly build (ext-5.0.1.1036) the app shows the chart.

Also before I create a new archetype I have to release 1.0.4 of https://github.com/ralscha/extclassgenerator. This release is scheduled for end of june.

To answer your question if there is a bug in my code and we are able to fix it I can create the archetype at the end of this month. If it is a extjs bug we have to wait until sencha releases 5.0.1