Re: Funny clips

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子
已删除帖子

Dmitriy Shabanov

未读,
2009年11月21日 08:24:182009/11/21
收件人 exquer...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 00:08 -0800, Melissa wrote:
> New funny clips from BoomClips. Enjoy!
> http://myurlz.com/funvids2
>
> --

Mail-list's manager, please, find a way to protect us from the spam.

--
Cheers,

Dmitriy Shabanov

Florent Georges

未读,
2009年11月21日 08:50:112009/11/21
收件人 exquer...@googlegroups.com、Adam Retter
2009/11/21 Dmitriy Shabanov wrote:

> Mail-list's manager, please, find a way to protect us from
> the spam.

Yes, that's a bit annoying. Adam, what I did for EXPath is
limiting posting for members, with moderation for the first post
of a new member. Go to the main page of the group, then:

- "Tune your group's settings"
- "Access" tab
- "Who can post messages?" -> "Members only"
- Tick the box "Messages from new members are moderated"

I think we didn't get spam anymore since then on the EXPath group.

Hope that helps, regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/