Documentation website

Florian Krause

Feb 23, 2018, 7:21:48 AM2/23/18
to expyriment
Dear Expyriment users,

as some of you might have noticed already, the documentation website is not reachable since a couple of days. We are aware of this and are working towards a solution.

We recently moved hosting of the Expyriment website to GitHub pages and are now experiencing some issues with the DNS routing apparently. For now, please consult your local copy of the documentation that comes with your Expyriment installation. You can find the local documentation under /{prefix}/share/expyriment/documentation/html/, where {share} is /usr/local/ under Linux/MacOS and the output of python -c "import sys; print(sys.prefix)" under Windows.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Florian