cedrus device

Lis Kanashiro

Nov 17, 2016, 5:02:33 AM11/17/16
to expyriment-users
hello, I am trying to setup a cedrus device on a experiment that uses expyriment, Is there an example of code of how to use it? I coundn't figure it out from the http://docs.expyriment.org/Hardware.html page. The device i need to setup is Cedrus RB-740 7-button response pad .

thanks!

Oliver Lindemann

Nov 17, 2016, 5:41:18 AM11/17/16
to expyrime...@googlegroups.com
unfortunately, we do not have an example code for this, but if the device and "pyxid" is installed correctly, expyriment.io.extras.CedrusResponseDevice should behave exactly like expyriment.io.EventButtonBox.

http://docs.expyriment.org/expyriment.io.extras.CedrusResponseDevice.html
http://docs.expyriment.org/expyriment.io.EventButtonBox.html

Oliver

On 17.11.2016 11:02, Lis Kanashiro wrote:
hello, I am trying to setup a cedrus device on a experiment that uses expyriment, Is there an example of code of how to use it? I coundn't figure it out from the http://docs.expyriment.org/Hardware.html page. The device i need to setup is Cedrus RB-740 7-button response pad .

thanks!

Dr. Oliver Lindemann
Division of Cognitive Science - University of Potsdam
http://www.cognitive-psychology.eu/lindemann