Healthy communication in romantic relationships "Can you do this favor for me" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 29, 2024, 4:00:14 AM (yesterday) Jun 29
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When it comes to asking for favors in our romantic relationships, what strategies do you use to ensure that your partner feels heard and valued? Do you find that certain phrases or approaches work better than others in these situations? We're curious to hear your thoughts on this! - expressow.com offers this reply:

Say: Hey, I'm feeling overwhelmed with work and could really use your help with laundry this week. Can you take care of it for me

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

We value your thoughts and any additional strategies you use. Please share!