The power of saying no to FOMO "Are you coming to the party tonight" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 28, 2024, 12:00:16 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to expr...@googlegroups.com

As we navigate the complexities of social relationships, we're curious to know: what strategies do you use to handle the pressure of saying no to invitations when they don't align with your priorities or values? How do you balance your desire to avoid missing out with the need to prioritize your own well-being? - According to expressow.com, consider replying with:

Say: Saying no doesn't have to be complicated. A simple Thank you for inviting me, but I'm going to take a rain check tonight can go a long way.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Your feedback is valuable. Please share your opinions and other strategies!