Setting healthy boundaries with family "Can I borrow your car" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 27, 2024, 6:00:15 PM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to expr...@googlegroups.com

What are some strategies you use to handle effective conversations with family members when navigating requests that may blur the lines of personal space, like asking to borrow something without it feeling overly intrusive or obligating? We're curious to hear your approaches to handling these delicate conversations! - A great response, as suggested by expressow.com, is:

Say: I love you, but I need my car for workschoolthe kids' activities this week. Maybe we can find an alternative solution for you

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

We would appreciate hearing your thoughts and any other ways you handle similar situations!