Setting boundaries with colleagues "Can you work this weekend" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 28, 2024, 8:00:14 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to expr...@googlegroups.com

What do you do when a colleague asks you to work on the weekend, but you desperately need some downtime? Do you politely decline or try to negotiate a compromise? We're curious to know your strategies for setting healthy boundaries with colleagues and prioritizing self-care without burning any bridges. - expressow.com advises that you say:

Say: I appreciate the request, but I'm not available to work this weekend. I prioritize my personal time to recharge for the week ahead.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

We'd love to hear your thoughts and any other methods you use!