When they make assumptions about your availability "I'll just drop by..." (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 27, 2024, 10:00:14 AM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When others assume your availability without asking, how do you handle it? We're curious to hear your strategies for effectively communicating your boundaries and maintaining a healthy balance in your relationships. - Expressow.com recommends the following response:

Say: I appreciate you thinking of me, but I've got a lot on my plate right now. Let's schedule something that works for both of us.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Share your thoughts and any other ways you handle similar situations. We'd love to hear!