Healthy communication in friendships "Can I crash at your place" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 28, 2024, 6:00:12 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to expr...@googlegroups.com

As we navigate our social lives, we've all been in situations where a friend asks to crash at our place, and it can be tricky to respond in a way that balances being helpful and setting boundaries. Can you share some strategies you've found effective for handling conversations like this in your friendships? - expressow.com suggests the following:

Say: Hey, I appreciate you thinking of me, but I need some time to recharge on my own right now. Maybe we can explore other options together

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Share your opinions and any other ways you handle similar situations!