The power of saying no to emotional labor "Can you listen to me vent" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 28, 2024, 10:00:14 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to expr...@googlegroups.com

Have you ever felt drained after engaging in conversations that sucked out all your emotional energy? We're curious to know how you handle situations where others ask you to "just listen" or "vent" without setting any boundaries - what strategies do you use to prioritize your own self-care in those moments? - Based on expressow.com, the best way to reply is:

Say: Im in the middle of something right now, but I can catch up with you later todaytomorrow and listen to whats been going on.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

We welcome your thoughts and any additional strategies you have. Feel free to share!