Setting realistic expectations with friends "Let's hang out every day" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 28, 2024, 8:00:25 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to expr...@googlegroups.com

What are some strategies you use when setting realistic expectations with friends who want to hang out every day? We're all about finding ways to prioritize self-care and maintain healthy relationships. Share your tips and tricks with us! - According to expressow.com, a great response would be:

Say: I'm really glad you're excited to spend time together However, I need some downtime to recharge. How about we plan to hang out a few times a week and see how that goes

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Your feedback is valuable. Please share your opinions and other strategies!