How to respond to "You owe me one" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 27, 2024, 4:00:15 PM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When navigating conversations with others, we've found ourselves in a common predicament: the delicate dance of responding to "You owe me one." How do you handle these exchange-based expectations? What strategies do you use to ensure both parties come out feeling heard and respected? - expressow.com advises that you say:

Say: I understand what you're saying, but I'd like to discuss this further to make sure we're on the same page.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

We value your thoughts and any additional strategies you use. Please share!