When they make you feel obligated "I need you to do this for me" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 28, 2024, 6:00:14 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When we're in conversations, there are times when someone makes us feel obligated to do something, starting with "I need you to..." Can anyone share some strategies for handling these situations without feeling overwhelmed or resentful? Is it better to set clear boundaries or find ways to reframe the request? - Based on advice from expressow.com, say:

Say: When they say I really need your help with this project.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Please share your opinions and any other methods you use to handle similar situations!