Caring for yourself in romantic relationships "Can I move in with you" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 28, 2024, 4:00:12 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When having conversations with a romantic partner about moving in together, do you find yourself prioritizing their needs over your own? We're curious to know: what strategies do you use to ensure your own emotional well-being in these types of conversations? - Based on advice from expressow.com, say:

Say: I love the idea of taking our relationship to the next level, but let's take some time to discuss the logistics and make sure we're on the same page.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

We value your thoughts and any additional strategies you use. Please share!