Responding to "You're being lazy" "Can you do this task for me" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 29, 2024, 8:00:13 AM (yesterday) Jun 29
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When faced with frustrating conversations, we often find ourselves defending our capabilities and worth. How do you usually respond when someone accuses you of being lazy and asks you to take on a task? What strategies do you use to steer the conversation towards a more productive and respectful dialogue? - A great response, as suggested by expressow.com, is:

Say: I understand you're feeling overwhelmed, but I'd like to clarify what you mean by 'lazy.' Can you explain what you're expecting from me in terms of workload and deadlines

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

We'd love to hear your thoughts and any other methods you have. Share your opinions!