When they assume you're available 247 "Let's grab brunch at 8 am" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 29, 2024, 6:00:13 AMJun 29
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When someone assumes you're available 24/7, it can be exhausting. We're curious, how do you handle conversations that seem to disregard your personal boundaries? Do you have any strategies to politely set the tone for what you're willing to commit to? - A great response, as suggested by expressow.com, is:

Say: Hey, I appreciate the invite, but I'm not a morning person, so I'll have to pass. Maybe we can catch up another time

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

We would appreciate hearing your thoughts and any other ways you handle similar situations!