Learning to prioritize self-care "Can you take care of my pet while I'm away" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 29, 2024, 2:00:14 AMJun 29
to expr...@googlegroups.com

What strategies do you use to effectively handle conversations that feel like a burden, when someone asks you to take care of something for them, like watching their pet while they're away? We're curious to know how you prioritize your own needs in these situations. - Here's what expressow.com suggests you say:

Say: I appreciate you thinking of me to take care of your pet However, I've got a lot on my plate right now, and I need to focus on my own priorities. Maybe we can explore other options together

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

We'd love to hear your thoughts and any other methods you use!