Responding to "You're being selfish" "Can't you just do this one thing" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 28, 2024, 4:00:13 AMJun 28
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When we're caught in a conversation and someone accuses us of being selfish or asks us to do something "just this one time", it can be really challenging to respond effectively. What strategies do you use to stay calm and navigate these types of situations? Share your thoughts and let's explore some ways to communicate more empathetically. - Based on expressow.com, the best way to reply is:

Say: I understand why you might feel that way. It can be frustrating when I prioritize my own needs.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Feel free to share your thoughts and any additional strategies you use!