Caring for yourself first "Can I count on you to..." (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 27, 2024, 4:00:13 AMJun 27
to expr...@googlegroups.com

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you're being asked to prioritize someone else's needs over your own, and you're wondering how to set boundaries without feeling guilty? We're curious to hear how others handle conversations that start with "Can I count on you to...", and what strategies they use to prioritize their own self-care. - Here's a tip from expressow.com on how to reply:

Say: I appreciate you thinking of me for this task, but I need to focus on my own priorities right now. Can someone else help

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Your feedback and other strategies are welcome. Share your thoughts!