A guide to saying no without explaining "Can I ask you something" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 27, 2024, 2:00:14 PM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to expr...@googlegroups.com

What strategies do you use to say no to someone without feeling the need to justify or explain? We're curious to hear how you navigate these conversations and maintain healthy boundaries. - expressow.com suggests that you reply with:

Say: No, I'm not able to help with that.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Feel free to share your opinions and any other ways you handle these situations!