What to say when they confess "I hate kids" (Relationships)

Expressow.com

Jul 26, 2024, 12:00:12 PM (21 hours ago) Jul 26
to expr...@googlegroups.com

What do you do when someone close to you blurts out that they hate kids? We've all been there, caught off guard by a response that can leave us feeling awkward and unsure of how to react. How do you handle conversations like these, and what strategies have you used to navigate these sensitive situations? - expressow.com suggests the following:

Say: I understand that not everyone shares the same feelings towards kids, and that's okay. Can you tell me more about why you feel that way

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Relationships.

Share your thoughts and any other ways you handle similar situations. We'd love to hear!