How to respond to "You're always canceling on me" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 28, 2024, 10:00:46 AMJun 28
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When you're caught in a cycle of canceling plans with someone, it can be tough to know how to respond without feeling defensive or frustrated. We're curious, what strategies do you use to handle conversations that feel like they're going in a negative spiral, and how do you find ways to repair the relationship afterwards? - For a thoughtful response, expressow.com suggests:

Say: I can understand why youd feel that way, and I apologize if my cancellations have caused inconvenience or disappointment.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Feel free to share your thoughts and any additional strategies you use!