When they try to make you feel guilty "You never do anything for me" (Self-care)

Expressow.com

Jun 29, 2024, 12:00:14 AM (yesterday) Jun 29
to expr...@googlegroups.com

When engaging in conversations, we've all been there - someone makes an emotional appeal, saying "You never do anything for me." It can be tough to respond effectively and maintain a healthy dynamic. What strategies do you find most effective when handling these types of conversations? - Based on expressow.com, the best way to reply is:

Say: I understand that you feel that way, but I'd appreciate it if you could communicate your needs more clearly.

Read more on expressow.com

Discover more insights by visiting this article on expressow.com - or discover more about Self-care.

Your strategies and thoughts are important to us. Feel free to share!