Email settings, adjust how many you receive

Nick B

Jul 12, 2018, 7:31:20 PM7/12/18
to Psychodrama and Expressive Art Therapies of Texas
You may navigate your email settings for daily digests or longer periods or immediate.  Most folks like to minimize email clutter so I hope this is a helpful reminder to look for that setting.

Look for the little gear on upper right corner called "my settings" of your group page.  There should be an email delivery settings option in the dropdown box, the first option regarding "membership and email settings."  You can make your selection there.... Best wishes